From June 30, specific Victorian postcodes have had Stage 3 Stay at Home Restrictions reinstated, meaning that businesses including restaurants, cafes, pubs, gyms and many other industries will again be impacted.
What is the program?
To help alleviate these restrictions, businesses that are operating within postcode affected regions will be eligible for a one-off, $5,000 grant to help get through to the other side of the local lockdown.
This program is only available for a short time, and closes 31 July 2020.
Who can apply?
Businesses can apply if they:
- are operating in a postcode that is affected by the return to Stage 3 restrictions (not necessarily their registered address); and
- are an employing business; and
- are currently registered to pay GST; and
- have a payroll of less than $3 million per annum; and
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and held that ABN at 16 March 2020 (date of the State of Emergency declaration); and
- have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in Victoria on 16 March 2020.
Please note: Businesses can still receive this $5,000 grant even if they have already received a $10,000 Business Support Fund grant or payroll tax refund or waiver.
How do I apply?
Register your interest in receiving support today by clicking the button below and filling out the form here.
What postcodes are included?
The following list has been sourced from the Premier's Lockdown announcement.
For more information on the program, please check out the FAQ page here.